Harvesting and banking cord blood is a fairly simple procedure that can be performed during vaginal or cesarian deliveries without interrupting the birth process. The doctor or nurse will collect the cord blood after the umbilical cord has been clamped. The collection of cord blood is not painful, intrusive or risky to the mother or baby.
- Stem Cells – 10 Diseases They May or May Not Cure
- Super Energized Blood After 1 Drop of Quantum Infused Oil
- Private VS Public Cord Blood Banking Review
- What Are Stem Cells and What Is the Value of Cord Blood?
- How to Understand Cord Blood Banking and Banks